I used to be funny....in a sarcastic, cheesy kinda way but still...funny.
I feel like maybe I have lost that a bit over the past year. Sad? Me thinks so. I also realized that my posts from now compared to then have a similar theme/ring to them which would be "NEVER MASTERING THE LOW CARB WORLD". Seriously...if you are ever bored and would like to be even MORE bored.....just travel back to some of my early posts and you'll see it's literally like a broken record. haha! Also, I realized that I type far too fast because I found so many grammar errors it was ridiculous. Hell, I've probably made some in this post already!
Anyway...I found one post in particular that actually had me laughing a little and figured I would re-post it since I don't have any interesting tid bits to share lately. This is just a piece of it. All of this stuff still "irks" me BTW. haha
I have decided to devise a list of things that irk me. Things that probably wouldn't irk most people and I am trying to decide if I have some kind of mental problem or if I am just a mega-bitch. You tell me. (sigh)
1. The annoying sound of the teller sorting her mail near my desk. I can hear each piece of mail brush the table as they seperate the different kinds of deposits and stuff. IRK!
2. People constantly using the back office bathroom just because it's in a vault! Look people, use the big bathroom! Got news, your poopy is no secret seeing as you just locked yourself in a 3x3 room and took a number 2 and there's a line out of the door waiting for you to come out!!!! No secret you stink!
3. People who constantly ask me "Is it Friday yet?" all week long, all year long. No it's not Friday and here's a tip for ya, if you hate your job that much, get a new one!
4. My peach fuzz on my stomach has gotten darker since surgery so either I am turning into a he-she or I am the new Casper the friendly freakin ghost???
5. Jaw popping gum! No not smacking but popping like some people can chew gum and they make it pop while in their mouth on their teeth! Nails on a chalkboard to my ears! Stop that shit!
6. When someone you work with is on vacation or out sick and everyone and their momma keeps asking YOU if you have heard from them and how they are doing like you keep a journal of their every move! WTH? I don't live with em' people! Quit asking! Or better yet, here's the phone number figure it out!
7. When taco bell goes down totally smooth and I feel like I gained 10lbs in a day.
8. When my toenail polish flakes off of 3 different toes. I hate painting my toenails!
9. When the same damn people ask me every other day, "So how much have you lost?" seriously??? Ya just asked me that yesterday! Do ya think I will melt away overnight chicken head? (that was mean, but damn it IRKS me)
10. And FINALLY, driving! If I had a bazooka I would blow people on the road away (does that sound dirty? hmm). I say all the time I need my own highway named after me that only I can drive on and the world would be a better place! :)
I am going on my trip to New Braunfels tomorrow to
Have a great weekend everyone, and oh yeah, thanks for the comments on the bikini post. Appreciate it!