Friday, August 24, 2012

Broke Joke and MK

Well, as we all know, one of the best excuses for not following your plan = what? Money???? Yes, that's right. That's my story and I am sticking to it....for now clinging for dear life. Ya know what I hate? I hate it when your husband doesn't want to eat your plan too and then that means you get to look forward to making 2 meals at a time all the time. My husband's favorite veggies are the bad ones and I love the green stuff and he wants to have 2 side dishes at dinner (anything less and he says it's a snack, not a meal and that I am trying to starve him...drama king) so that means 3 or 4 side dishes a meal!!! That gets expensive. Especially when I have to cook for 6 people even though there is only 2 of us. He eats 2 servings most of the time and then must have extras for lunch the next day. It's exhausting. How do people with kids do it? I feel like I buy enough food for an army and it barely lasts a week! GEESH!

Anyway I must figure all of this out. In the mean time I saw someone posting about their cosmetic ordeal and it reminded me....I forgot to mention in my recent come-back post that I have been a Mary Kay Consultant since March. I have my own website and at first, I was really going all out and hitting the business hard core and making great progress but I have backed away from it a bit and now I just deal with my regular customers and sometimes stumble across new ones here and there. But anyhoo....I would be totally willing to do a 15% off "Bloggerbuddy" discount for those of you wanting to buy anything. So feel free to take a look and let me know. You can register on my website (free) and place orders there if you like. Make sure you put "bloggerbuddy" in the comment box if you place an order so I will know to apply your discount. There is also a virtual makeover tool on the site that allows you to apply several looks to your own picture so you know what colors you like best. It's very nifty! Feel free to ask me anything.

www.marykay.com/jessicarhoward



Back to the work horse! ugh!

TTFN!

2 comments:

  1. I have a husband and 2 kids and the rule is they eat what I cook. If Hubby wants something else, then he can cook it. It's not my problem. I'd go with some tough love if I were you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!