Thursday, January 14, 2010

Discouraged



Well, Hello! I wish I had super good news to post but unfortunately I am becoming more and more discouraged on getting banded. I have jumped through hoop after hoop to get approved for financing to cover it and I just keep getting declined every which-a-way. I don't know what else I can do. I just don't understand. It really ticks me off about the whole false advertising thing. You know the website draws you in because it says that it works with people with all credit type, good or bad, and even with scores as low as 600. Mine and my husbands scores are well over 600 and I am still getting declined. I am sick of it. It just seems hopeless. And although I am very happy for my BFF, who just scheduled her pre-op test date and surgery date, I am seriously becoming devastated. I don't know what else to do. She is going a different route and actually going through our bank to get financing. I didn't want to have to do that but apparently it is my last hope to get this done. Why is it so hard??????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!