Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pre-op tests!

Well! I went in for my pre-op tests today. They did blood work and then I met with the nurse practitioner and we went over my medical history and what to expect about the band. So my patient/surgeon consultation is set for Feb 10th and then my surgery date is set for Feb 24th!!!!!! Yay!!!!! So I will most likely start my pre-op diet this coming up Monday....it looks hard but I know I can do it! Now I just have to pan out the details with the financing and I am good to go! I am super happy!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My ex partner had a band put in a couple of years ago, he lost 300lb in 2 years. He was only 28, it Changed his life. And it was a very interesting journey to watch him take.

    I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot for the comment! I am very excited about what the future with the band holds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!