Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hope!


Well as usual, I have been struggling to get financed for the band. I have been very depressed about the chance that I won't be able to get it and that Iwill be doomed to stay this way. But on Friday, I emailed my loan officer and told her what I am trying to do and she said she would look into it. I have been waiting patiently but I am so anxious. She called me this morning and asked me to fill out the application so she can see whether it's do-able or not! Hopefully, she will get back with me today with an answer. I am keeping my ***Fingers crossed*** Oh goodness! And I actually think I might have gotten my PawPaw on board with the surgery. He has been against the idea of it but I finally explained as much as I could and he seems to be warming up to it. There may be light at the end of the tunnel....we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!