Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Drop a line...

Well I thought I would stop in and say hello today. I haven't posted since Friday because, well, I haven't had much to post about. I am doing good today. My friend, Jessica, that I work with and I have decided to help each other with an H2O challenge. We both are trying to drink more water so we are gonna stay on each other's asses while we are at work to make sure we reach our goals every day. It's hard though because most of the time I am not thirsty so I have to force myself to drink anything and then at work my hands stay busy with papers and typing and I have to make myself stop to take a drink here and there. But I am sticking to the 100oz per day (6.25bottles) and she is doing 75oz (half her body weight...lucky, I know).

New mini goal, yes, here we go again!

I want to get into the 170's by my next weigh day (Monday July 26th)! Yup that's right! I want to be able to post a number in the 170's on my ticker and my weight tracker! I am at 181 as of this morning. I think I can do this! I know I can, I just gotta, well, DO IT! YEAH Rock n'roll baby!

I am feeling good about this today. I think I might finally be getting back into "the mode". You know where you kick ass and take names on your eating and exercising? yup!

5 comments:

  1. You can do it Jess!! I didn't have much to post about either, hence my sporadic weekly posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GIRL! I BETTER NOT SEE YOU WITH A SUNKIST!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you - where the heck have you been? Yes, yes, kick ass - totally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go you and your friend!!! Go water!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!