Here are a couple photos from the trip:
Me and Mary on Friday night..hangin out on the patio.
Friend Kitti, Me, and Mary
Me on our balcony. We were just about to head to the river.
Me at IHOP on Sunday morning.
1. Love or money? High salary or job satisfaction?
Well my Granny always told me to go for money first and then you could learn to love. But of course I fell for love first and I would love to have some money now. But I wouldn't trade love for money. Money doesn't keep you warm at night. BUT for the second Q I could handle being pissy about my job if I made really good money. I'd deal with it! hehe
2. What is your favorite time of day?
Around 6-7 when I am done with work and home from the gym or whatever errands I am running and I have already slipped on my comfy clothes and am ready for dinner and my shows and cuddling with the hubby! Best part of the day! :)
3. My in-laws just had their wills done so it made me wonder this. Do you have a will? Did you tell anyone your wish to be kept alive or not?
Yes, actually my grandmother made me write my first will when I was about 12 years old (more as teaching me the responsibility of preparing for death). I have named beneficiaries for all our finances etc.
4. Repeat question. Pick one thing for one day you'll do next week that aids in your physical or mental health.
Drink 100oz of water a day and stop cussing so damn much!
5. Repeat questions. Make someone a superstar for a moment...whose comment or blog stuck with you this week and why.
Unfortunately the boss from HE77 has kept us busier than ever last week and I haven't really been able to catch up on my reading but I intend to do that this week! :)
So for now, you are all my favorites! hehe