I got my new scale in the mail. It seems pretty accurate and it reads the same over lbs on back to back weigh-ins so that's good. It's actually about 4oz off from my old scale on the good side! So that's a yay too. I am thinking about getting a wii fitness game today to maybe get motivated again about working out. I keep telling myself to go to the gym but it's just not happening. (no time?... yeah right)
Foodwise: Eh...yeah just eh. I haven't been eating tremendously awful but I haven't been eating all that healthy either. Portion sizes are good but content not so much. I am still maintaining between 177-179lbs and I am pretty ok with that. I am proud that I am able to maintain. Some days I think if I am happy with myself as is then maybe I should stop obsessing about the next 30 pounds. Maybe if I just chillax they will come off slowly but surely. But then I remember that I don't want to hover at looking "ok" I want to race to looking "hott and healthy". I just gotta find my mojo again.
I have been drinking dr. pepper once a day for the last couple of days. I LOVE it. I hate that I love it. If I had to choose between eating a meal and drinking a DP I would choose the DP. That's sad. Caffeine addiction sucks monkey nuts. Better yet food addiction sucks monkey nuts. I haven't been drinking enough water every day. Basically one day I will get my 6 bottles in and the next I will drink 2 bottles. In and out of mojo mode. Yeah that's me.
On a slightly more upbeat note, I am going with the bestie tomorrow to see Country Strong with Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw. It looks soooo good. I am from Texas so I am country at heart and I love me some Tim McGraw... Oh yes
Oh BTW, I have come up with my word for 2011.
Reliability or uniformity of successive results or events
Why? Because I am tired of waking up every day with a new diet in mind and then failing by the next day only to start a new one because that one surely won't work. If it was working I would've stuck to it, right? Yeah that's how my mind works. I want to get to a place where I just...am. Where I don't have to think about it and I just do it. Where if one day I choose to have a dr. pepper then it's ok because for the most part I am eating well.
- I want to be able to say that the majority of the time I am being consistent at eating what's good for me and sticking to nutritious foods.
- I want to be constistently happy at being somewhere in the middle of those highs and lows.
- I want to be consistent at exercising. (I thrive off of routine so I naturally need to feel consistency but I sabotage that with my all or nothing ways of thinking.)
- I want to be consistent with drinking enough water every day.
- I want to be consistently HAPPY as much as possible because last year sucked for me. There were very few ups and I was drowned by downs.
Anyway. Have a great weekend everyone! Until next time...smooches!