Friday, February 11, 2011

BYOC and lowest low!

1. What day of the week do you love and what day of the week do you hate?


I love Saturday because I wake up knowing I don't have to go to work for 2 more days. I hate Monday because the weekend is over and I am B for bored once again.

2. What is your middle name and is there a meaning behind it?


Mine is Rae. There is a story behind it...my mom and Granny chose it after a character in a movie called Backstreet (1961). Susan Hayward's character was named Rae Smith and they always thought she was beautiful.

3. Since I’m dreaming of my next tattoo, I’m going to ask this one. Do you have any tattoos? How many? If you don’t have one – what would you get if you did have one?

Yes I have a total of 7. I have my upper and lower eyelid (eyeliner), a butterfly on my left side, a tribal rose on my lower back (trampstamp holla!), a rose and thorn on my right calf (signifies that every rose has its thorn), 3 three-leaf clovers on my right foot (Irish pride), 1 blue daisy on my left food (by my pinky toe and it's a best friend tattoo), and my newest is my gemini sign and a latin phrase "alter ipse amicus" meaning "a friend is another self" on the side of my left foot, also a best friend tattoo. And I'm sure it won't be the last!

4. On that same theme of dirty little secrets…how many piercings do you have? Any you wish you had?


I have 10 currently. 3 in each ear lobe, 1 in my left cartilage, 1 in my right tragus, my tongue, and my belly button. I used to have my nose pierced and I loved it but I kept getting in trouble at work for it so I finally took it out. I plan on getting that re-done one day.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your life in blog land and in real life.


Blog land: has been pretty good. I have been having some NSV's here and there and I have actually been keeping up on my reading, which is always good.

Real life: Has been pretty decent. I have been super busy and have alot of things happening at once but all in all it's good.


And now for my lowest low! I got to work out last night for my 30 minutes that I promised myself and I ate excellent yesterday! Very proud. So I decided to weigh in this morning just to see if cutting out my protein shakes and going semi-vegitarian made a difference the last couple of days and guess what....it DID! I weighed in at 175.2lbs! My lowest before this was 176 and I have NEVER, EVER even last summer, made it past 176! I am super proud. I feel like I finally broke the barrier and have figured this out. Hopefully I'm not jumping the gun here but I hope this trend continues. Fingers crossed!

Have a super weekend. I am going bridesmaid dress shopping tomorrow for my sister-in-law's wedding in April. I am hoping by the wedding I will have lost another size! woo hoo!

That is all.

6 comments:

  1. Great BYOC and woo hoo on the lowest low!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shitballs - congrats. Oh AND listen - I am not a shake girl. Never ever could do chalky slim fast BUT Herbalife actually tells you to add fruit to their shakes so I add one container of fiber one yogurt and 1 cup of berries and they taste like a smoothie to me...but I'm full for about 3 hours. There are many different flavors to pick from. If you need my rep's name - let me know. Don't buy off the net - those aren't real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girlfriend! 170's?! You skinny thing!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! How much more do you want to lose?

    Here's hoping the bridesmaid dresses are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting answers and WAHOO for a lowest low! Glad things are coming together for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!