Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Untitled...

Clever title huh? I thought so too. Well I know I haven't posted in a week. I have been very busy with my schedule at work and just had no time. But it's a new month and my schedule has changed and it gives me a little more spare time to keep up with posting and reading up on my fellow bloggers.

.................................................................................................................................

To Barbara:
First, I would just like to say (belated, unfortunately) that I am so sorry Barbara for what you are going through. I just found out yesterday because I happened to notice that Sandy Lee commented on my post from last week for a second time and she said something about the sadness going on in blogland right now and that she knows I don't cope with loss well (thank you Sandy Lee for being concerned about me, that touched my heart). I instantly realized something awful must have happened and Barb was the first person that came to mind. So I frantically looked through one post after another and found it. I am literally heart broken over this. I feel so awful. I just have no words. I just wish words were enough but nothing really is enough. Only time can help and even that doesn't fix your heart. Hang in there. My heart goes out to you and your family.

................................................................................................................................


I don't have much news to share other than the fact that I did go to the doctor on Friday to get a slight unfill. They did a barium x-ray and said everything looked fine but I still insisted and she took out .5cc. I haven't had stuck pain not even one time since the unfill. It is WONDERFUL to be able to eat normally again without getting stuck after two bites and hopping around like a toad trying to dislodge whatever the hell it is that is stuck in there. I still have good restriction and can't eat too much and my portions are staying as small as they were before the unfill, just pain free. And amazingly enough, I have less of an appetite than I did before too and am more interested in clean whole foods than cravings for junk. It's crazy. Looks like it's just what I needed to get my groove back. I feel pretty good and I have been working out every day. I worked out the day before yesterday 45 minutes straight doing plyometrics, aerobics, and cardio and burned 840 calories. I was exhausted afterwards but it felt great. When I weighed in at the doctor's (empty stomach and all) their scale said 178.2. So I  lost 2lbs and broke my lowest low and got to 176.0lbs (see my ticker) as of Monday.

Although I love my Click protein shakes I feel like when I skip the shakes for a couple of days on the weekend that I lose more weight without them. I am convinced I must be sensitive to the caffeine. I know I have asked about this before and I know alot of you drink coffee every day. But this is the second time I have tested this theory and I must be one of the lucky winners that can't drink caffeine on a regular basis. Sucks because I really enjoy my shakes. I have even cut down to 1 shake a day instead of 2 and still had better results when I skipped them altogether. I hate the caffeine withdrawals though. I am super tired right now because I am skipping my shake today to try and ween myself off of them. I wish there was a protein shake that had the same great taste but no caffeine. That would be awesome, so if any of you are aware of any out there fitting this description please chime in and let me know!!!

NSV: I just bought like 5 pairs of size 10 slacks from Kohl's about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Well they now look like my 12's did on me. I guess I will be downgrading to size 8's the next time I shop because my 10's are too loose now. The exercise is doing the trick. It's nice finally feeling like I am going to really do this. No matter what.

I know, I know...could I shut the heck up already???

6 comments:

  1. Awesome NSV! Glad the unfill worked! It is nice to be able to eat without pain, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're in a great place! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YES - wow on the 10s being so big. You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 176 today too!

    Size FREAKING 8 BABY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a sweetie. Glad you can eat again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!