Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Spring Challenge

Hi everyone,

I just signed up for a new challenge. This will be my first official challenge that I have participated in for blogland. I am very excited. I think this will motivate me to stay on track more hard core. I REALLY like to win! If you are interested in the challenge check it out by clicking on the link below the picture:



My eating has been off track for over a week now. Yesterday was probably the worst binge ever. 9" spinach alfredo pizza, a cheese enchilada and beef taco, and a chocolate chip cookie???? WTF???

Well I did get my new protein powder in yesterday afternoon so I am starting those today and boy, do I hope it tastes good. If not, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do. I have gotta to hop back on this wagon. I dunno, like right now!!! I was supposed to start P90x on Monday but I did the fitness test for the program and didn't realize you aren't supposed to start the actual program on the same day as the fitness test because it's like a double workout. So I was then going to wait and start yesterday but decided I was just too sore from eating all of my wonderful food that I crammed down my throat last night. So today I am hoping my super hard core mentality of "just get the shit done!" will kick in and I can stay on track.

Here's to fingers crossed....



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge, I'm excited! I FINALLY found Pure Protein at Target that is DELICIOUS and tastes nothing like your drinking a protein drink! It's 25g protein, 2.5 fat, 2 carbs, 130 calores! I just add ice and blend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm....you're making me hungry. I know that wasn't the point but it all sounds so good! If you find a super yummy protein shake, let me know. I've yet to find one I can stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too Jess!! Your binge sounds like my days everyday for the last 2 weeks. Makes me feel like crap. Let's get back on track!!! We can do this and I KNOW you can win that challenge!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!