Thursday, February 10, 2011

Catching too many z's???

Just thought I'd stop by and post what I am eating for today:

Breakfast: 1 cup of plain greek yogurt, 3/4cup Kashi crunch cereal, about 8 blueberries, 2 tbsp walnuts
Snack: 8oz Naked Green Goodness juice (yummy!)
Lunch: fresh spinach salad with 1/2 cup of chickpeas and 2 tbsp red french vinaigrette
Snack: 1 light string cheese and 2 slices of natural turkey breast
Dinner: 8oz of Naked protein drink, 4 oz of pure carrott juice, and 3 potato and cheese pierogies

Water: 112oz
Exercise: I intend on doing at least 30 minutes of fitness routine on the wii

I haven't worked out since Sunday. The hubby is on days this week because he is training for the Hazwoper and he hasn't been going to bed until like midnight. Usually he goes to bed by 8pm when he is on days and that allows me my time to exercise and have me time. So this is really throwing things off. I have been dealing with some extreme tiredness at night this entire week. I literally eat dinner and within 20 minutes of sitting on the couch I pass out for a 5-6 hour nap. I then wake up at like midnight and have to take a shower and go back to bed. It's CRAZY! It's screwing up my whole routine not to mention all the calories that are turning into fat as I lay there drooling right after dinner. I just feel blah. Energy-less. I did stop drinking my Click shakes so I am slowly weening myself off of caffeine and that probably doesn't help. But I have already told hubby that tonight he will have to entertain himself for my workout time.

I HAVE GOT TO WORKOUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. GO WORKOUT! You'll feel better! Maybe you're preggers - lol.

    Oh and hey - the herbalife shakes do NOT have caffeine in them. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!