Friday, February 5, 2010

Not going so great

Well, I planned on starting my pre-op diet on Wednesday the 3rd but with all the stress I am going through right now I just can't seem to stay focused on it. I only have to do it for 2 weeks prior to surgery so technically I don't have to start it until next Wed. but I wanted to get a jump start because I have to lose ten pounds by the day of surgery or the doctor might postpone or even cancel the surgery. So I am concerned about that. My grandmother is doing slightly better as of yesterday but she is still very fragile and I am on edge concerned about her. I worry that her heart is sooo weak. I am trying to stay positive. So I am not sure when I will start my diet but it has to be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!