Friday, May 14, 2010

BYOC Friday...Better Late than Never!

Hola peeps! Here we go again:

1. If you could be a cartoon character – who would you be and why?


I would be Ariel from the Little Mermaid because who wouldn't love to be a mermaid for one and for two she is super hott with her long red hair and she can sing so lovely! And she gets a super hot prince at the end and is friends with all kinds of animals. My kinda gal!
 
2. Who was your teenage heart throb?
 
Jay Hernandez from Crazy Beautiful!!! Oh my gosh I thought I was in love with him. And he is still super hott so yeah! I was sooo stalker that even implanted myself in pictures with him on my computer. Oh yeah, we rode rollercoasters together and went to the movies!!! hahaha lmao those were the days!
 
3.Do you believe being overweight is about a mental obstacle or do you believe it’s simply about overeating/food?
 
For me, it's mostly overeating and loving food more than emotions. Some people eat when they are down/upset/mad etc. but I eat for every emotion good or bad. But I eat because I LOVE food. I love the tastes, the textures, the smells, everything!!! Food excites me more than almost anything. (sad but true)
 
4. What’s your all-time favorite song?



Man, I have so many favorites. I guess I would have to say right now it's Purple Rain. I have been on a Purple Rain kick for a while now and just recently saw the movie all the way through and I absolutely loved it and it made me love the song even more!

5. Whose blog or comment spoke to you/stuck with you this week and why? This is our “you get to be famous for a moment” without having to follow all the rules of an official blog award question.


Well, dang! Honestly I haven't been able to catch up on all my blogs this week. I have been trying a new method and have been going down my list of those I follow from the dashboard and reading their blogs from beginning to end so that I can get to know people better and read all the things I missed before I started following them. So I will say I have finished T. Michelle's blog and I am glad I read from the beginning. It was very inspiring to read about her journey and the great things she has done so far.  Way to go girl!
 
Have a great weekend everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Purple Rain. Great Song. My husband's fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ariel. And I can't believe you sang The Rose. When we meet you will have to sing it for me. I'm listening to it right now and the last line always makes me feel so positive. That was the point I reached the altar at my wedding. Nice remembrance of your grandmother. I think we must be connected somehow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I just finished reading all of your post, that's how I am starting my blogs on this one. I have another blog and on that ones I started by just reading the up dates of people, this time I am taking time to go one by one and read from begining to end, since I wanna learn all there is about being banded :) You where my 1st blog I came across and that is why I started with ya! Now that I am done with yours I am going to Mary's since I've read so much about he here. Then when I am done with hers I will probably go with ahhh can't think of her name but I see her here, drizzle? drazlle?
    Any who I am on a roll to get banded soon & I am so glad I get to follow everyones stories so I can know the good, the bad, the evil & all there is to know.
    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple Rain is awesome and I knew you'd pick Ariel...so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!