Well I realize I haven't done BYOC in a while either. Damn, where have I been???? GEEZ! MIA, I guess. Well I am back now ppl. Just lettin ya know. Real quick...I just wanted to respond to some of the comments left on my post from yesterday. As far as the whole good/bad food labeling. I have addressed this in the past. I realize how it sounds when I use those terms for food, but the reason I do this is because when I gain on the scale the day after I eat them I realize exactly what foods from the previous day must have caused the gain. For instance, when I ate the fajitas and guacamole and sour cream and cheese, the chicken is fine but the rest is too much fat at one sitting. Compared to what I ate the rest of the day I know that it was the fattening stuff as well as my dessert, etc. that made me gain. Because when I eat those kinds of foods on days that I don't "cheat" I still gain the next day. So I know that it's not just the dessert and the spaghetti that did it. Does that make sense? So yeah, basically foods that don't make me gain weight are "good" and foods that do are "bad"!!! hahaha so I guess it's really different for everyone.
BYOC: The quick version cuz I have like 10 minutes left at work! haha
1. If you wrote a biography on your life, what would the title be?
"Complicated" because that describes me pretty well.
2. Would you take $1 million dollars to leave your present life – including friends and family – to start over somewhere else? You’re leaving your physical location to never go back but you can contact them via phone and net and such. (you take your immediate family with you..spouse, kids, etc.)
Yup, sure would! To not have to worry about money would be fan-freakin-tastic!
3. Are you a person everyone trusts or do you have trouble trusting everyone or both?
Yes, I am very easy to trust. I do have trouble trusting people just because they can be such great liars.
4. Looking back, if I asked you what one event changed the course of your life – and you had to answer immediately the first thing that popped into your head…what would it be?
That would definitely be meeting my husband. I know my life would be a complete opposite of how I am now. He doesn't think so, but I believe meeting him changed my life for the better. I could never regret falling in love with him and making a life with him.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in life and in blogland.
In life: nada mucho going on over here, really. Just struggling with trying to lose weight (as usual). Working, etc, etc.
Blogland: Been reading some very interesting posts lately. Keeping me on my toes. I haven't been posting much unfortunately but that will change now. I will be more frequent about it! :)
Have a great weekend everyone!