Friday, October 15, 2010

It's that time again! TGIF!

Here's me today at work. My friend Jessica, just got back from shopping on her lunch break and she buys me clothes too and I try them on. It's fun. So I asked her to get me a pea coat and I love it. The shirt is new too. It's a forest green burnout long sleeve and I love it. I have on some black suede stilettos too but those are her new shoes. She makes me put them on because she gets a kick out of seeing me in heels. I don't wear them often. I am more of a wedge kinda gal.
Time for some BYOC!

1. Tell me about someone you envy.


Well I envy the richies out in Hollywood and everywhere else who are literally swimming in cash. I envy that they don't have to worry about jack shit and that they are free. Free to spend constantly and wine and dine whenever and wherever they feel like.

2. What makes you angry?


driving!!!, crappy water pressure in the shower, the way the world has turned into a crime scene for the most part, when my husband doesn't appreciate me for all that I do for him, and the list goes on and on and on!
 
3. In an effort to help so many that seem to be blue and sad….what do you do when you feel very sad or depressed?

Haha well this is ironic. I usually EAT! Eat my heart's desires in food. I am a dweller. I dwell on things and let them make me just plain sick to my stomach. But yes, food is honestly, the one thing that makes me feel slightly better. I am happy when my tummy (er...head) is happy. :) But since I turned over a new leaf the other day, I plan on keeping it that way but healthier. I think I can still eat my feelings but with good food instead of junk.

4. If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what five things would you want with you to survive (not people)?


Definitely food and water BC I sure don't want to starve to death or have to eat a coconut for every meal like Tom Hanks in Cast Away! A tent or something to keep me sheltered. TV to keep me entertained and hopefully keep me from going insane. And I guess a cell phone so that I could call someone to help me get the hell outta there when I am done enjoying myself!!!!

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and blogland.


Real life: Hmm...let's see...well I turned over a new leaf and all and decided to get my ass in gear and start losing weight again. Which has worked btw, I lost 2.4lbs in the last couple of days (water weight). Probably could have lost more but I have been eating salty foods for certain special occasions too. Damn that salt from hell (haha @ Jenny). And the hubby and I have been butting heads alot and that stresses me out really bad.

Blogland: well as usual I have been keeping up on my reading and commenting quite a bit. I started following some new people and am excited about catching up on their journeys. And everyone has been leaving me super sweet comments this week about my photos and my necklaces etc. Thanks for that everyone! Ya'll are great!


The end....

So my menu for the day:

Breakfast: Hot green tea and 1 splenda. Pomegranate greek yogurt and some chopped walnuts.
Lunch: 1 small hamburger patty, 2 slices of tomato, 3 tbsp jalapeno, 2 tbsp pickles, 1 tsp of mayo, 1 tbsp mustard all cut up and mixed up (burger salad is what I call it!) and I also ordered a side of boudain balls (for those of you who don't know those are rice, sausage and herbs balled in batter and fried. I only ate one (not so bad) and I gave the rest away.
Snack: Atkins chocolate protein shake
Dinner: Leftover chilli from the other night with seasoned ground beef, pinto beans, hominy, and a side of sauteed mushrooms. (about 1 cup)
Maybe 1 tootsie roll thrown in there somewhere for fun. My friend at work and I decorated our department for Halloween and we have candy in one of those bowls with the hand that attacks you when you reach in the bowl. Yeah so that's constant candy temptation there.

Also I worked out again last night and I am getting better at sprinting. I sprinted at 6.5mph for about 1 minute. I did it about 3 times. So I was on the treadmill for about 20 minutes. On the stationary bike for 10 minutes. And then I did some weight training for the arms. A few reps with 2lb dumbbells and then some lat pulldowns. Super proud of that.

Well that's all I have today everyone. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I <3 pomegranite greek yogurt. Yum!

    You look FANTASTIC! That outfit is beautiful and you are so dang skinny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!!!!!!! thanks for the comments! I try to keep up on reading and commenting to

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve, Love, Love that jacket!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!