Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Turning over a new leaf????


Figured I'd throw everyone off by posting a pic first! Well, did it work? Hahaha...this is me today at work wearing another one of the necklaces I made the other night. Red turquoise, some bling beads, and a ginormous red and black zebra print cross with some more bling in it. How do you like my "deep thoughts" pose??? hahaha. I had to mix it up some. It seems like all of my face shots look the same. Aww well....

Onto today's menu:

Breakfast: Hot green tea with 1 splenda and Pineapple greek yogurt with a handful of walnuts mixed in. (yum!)
Lunch: Atkins protein shake (surprisingly not hungry at the time)
Dinner: chilli with lean ground beef, chilli beans, and hominy. (a little carby, but at least it's healthy carbs)
Water goal: 6 bottles= 96oz

I am also going to work out today. I plan on walking on the treadmill for about 45 minutes. I am going to attempt to do 5- two minute sprints. Not sure how that will work out just because I am a terrible runner. But I saw on the Biggest Loser last night (die hard fan right here) that Jillian had them running 10-2 minute sprints and I figure if they can do it, I can do it! So we shall see. I wish I knew what level she has them on when they sprint. I think she lets them rest 1 minute in between each sprint. So that's what I am going to do. I would love to progress to being able to run regularly even if it's just half of the time I walk. I know it's a major calorie burner.

I am trying to turn over a new leaf (hence the title to this post). I have been way bitchy lately. And although I know it's mostly water weight I have somehow managed to gain about 6 lbs in 4 days!!!!! YIKES!!!! I weighed this morning and I was at 187lbs. I promised myself I would never go above 185lbs again and here I am 2lbs above that! So I have to get this ball rolling and keep it rolling this time. 187 is sheer devistation to me! I never thought I'd see that high of a number again so I have to get rid of it......QUICKLY!

*Fingers Crossed* this time I will stay strong!

6 comments:

  1. There must be a sodium leak on blogland - as we type we are all absorbing it into our systems, thereby causing ALL of us to gain, 4, 5 and even 6 lbs. It's CRAZY!! I was up 5 yesterday, down 2 today. You can do it...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your doing great! you'll totally drop that weight in no time......the sprints will help.! you can do it!


    http://andy-changingmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am telling you girl, you are beautiful! Love the necklace and let me tell you water retention is in my books this week too! Damn sodium!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe its TTOM? I always get crazy weight hikes around then and lose back to normal when it is over. Love the thoughtful pose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do sprints at 6 mph for 90 seconds, then usually walk for twice that, but I had to work up to that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on the new leaf. It only takes one day to start a good trend. Hell it only takes one moment! That weight will come off in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!