Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Short and Sweet

Hey there boo boo's.  Just thought I would drop in today cuz I said I would start posting more. FYI, I don't really post on the weekends because I prefer to do it at work. :) Naughty me, I know. Anyhoo...prepare for my daily disgrace.

Breakfast: Hot green tea with almond creme powder coffee mate and 1 splenda. Then a Dr. Atkins protein shake (milk chocolate, so yum, but these really upset my stomach for some reason)
Lunch: Taco Bell: Mexican pizza, a taco, and 1/3 of a 7 layer burrito (yeah talk about ridiculous...but that's me in "kiss-my-ass-I-hate-the-world-and-feel-like-shit mode")
Snack: 1 vanilla tootsie roll and 2 bites of fall cake
Dinner: frito chilli pie (probably 1 cup, it fills me up)

I was going to go work out today but I honestly feel pretty crappy. I couldn't sleep last night so I finally took some cough syrup to get a little drowsy and didn't fall asleep til 3am and had to wake up at 7am. UGH!!!! And the meds stayed in my system because my eyes have felt like a ton of bricks all day. So yeah there's that.

On a happier note: I made a few more necklaces last night and I took a pic of me wearing one today at my desk. It's cotton candy hued turquoise stones and some silver and obviously a giant cross with some bling on it! I was literally laying in my chair. Forgive the dewy face, our AC in our office was whacky today and we were burning up!



Toodles!

6 comments:

  1. You look very pretty! Your skin looks so beautiful!! I like the necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so LITTLE! Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're sporting a healthy, natural "glow" and you look fabulous. Pretty necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww ya'll are so sweet. Glad you like the necklace! :)

    I am far from LITTLE Amanda! but thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!