A one, a two, a one, two, three!
1. If your heart had a singing voice, whose would it be?
Gosh that's a tough one just because I love to sing and I have lots of favorites. I guess it would be Reba. I love her music and her old stuff still gets me.
2. What is your most disgusting habit?
Don't barf....but I have huge tonsils with all kinds of nooks and crannys in them and sometimes food gets stuck in said nooks and crannys and basically turns into these little white balls of shit-smelling gunk! Well I can always feel it when they are there and I will use my index finger and push on my tonsils to get them to squeeze out and then spit them out. It is gross for sure but it has to be done otherwise infection could set in. It's kind of like squeezing a blackhead. Yup!
Are you barfing yet???? hahaha
3. Carmen and I were talking about Chicago and our fears...for those of you going (and those of you not you can answer as if you were going)...what is your biggest fear?
Well, unfortunately, I can't go but if I were my fear would be not meeting everyone's expectations of what they think I am like, not being able to look people in the eye for more than 3.2 seconds without feeling awkwardness and self-conciousness. Weird huh?
4. This isn't so much a question but a challenge. Name one thing you will do for just one day next week in the name of health and commit to it on your blog and to us.
I will say Monday....I will limit my carbs to almost nothing and have a protein and veggie at each meal instead. (Gosh that's hard for me....no seriously!)
5. Whose blog or comment stuck with you the most this week?
Well I have been trying to catch up on my blogs this week so I will say EVERYONE is a fav. this time. :)
Well that's it for now, have a super duper weekend! Sunscreen people!