Friday, April 23, 2010

BYOC...almost forgot!

Ok. I totally forgot about BYOC last Friday thanks to my super busy crap at work! Ugh. Thanks, Drazil for reminding me after all, I wouldn't wanna lose my Ho Bag Award! Okie dokie let's get crackin...

1.Name a career you would NOT want to do and tell why:

I wouldn't wanna be the person who scrapes up road kill. For one, I am a major animal lover and would probably have a nervous breakdown every time I had to do it. And for two, can you say eww???

2.What’s the best present you ever received for your birthday?


Well, my Granny and Paw Paw used to take me for a weekend get away to the Marriott Hotel every year for my birthday. I could order whatever I wanted from room service and order any movies I wanted on pay per view and then they would take me down to the pool and I would swim from the indoor pool to the outdoor pool and then jump in the jacuzzi. It was heaven. I really miss those days. Great gift!
 
3.What do you hide behind?
 
I think I hide behind the fact that out of all of my friends I am the only one married and settled down already. So I never needed to look super hot or stay healthy to find someone to be with because I already found my guy. I hide behind the fact that my husband has always said that he loves me just the way I am and I take comfort in that but at the same time it makes it easier to gain weight and get "fat" because he will always be there.
 
4. Where were you born?
Houston, TX
 
5. What blog spoke to you the most, stuck with you, had the most effect on you this week? Which comment may have affected you greatly?
 
I will say Mary, the BFF, yeah a little biased but I am soooo proud of her and what she has accomplished thus far. I know how "in shock" she is that she has lost over 30lbs and I couldn't be more proud of her. She is going to do it this time and I know it! :) congrats Mare!
 
Ok... then ttfn peeps. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool way to spend your b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh #3 is good...totally. And we all love Mary too so I can see why you picked her! And you almost forgot BYOC!? I am sobbing now. Well not really but I'm pretty good at guilt trips huh?

    Smooches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!