Friday, April 23, 2010

Random food post

Thanks for the comments from yesterday's post ladies! Very sweet! And yes Mary and I are very lucky to have found each other and held on for dear life over the last 16 years. Very lucky! Oh..and we love ya too Drazil! :)

So I don't have any explosive news or cute pictures today, unfortunately. But I thought I would brag about my not cheating on the post fill diet. As for the day of the fill and yesterday I stuck strictly to liquids only and today is soft food and I have stuck to it with one tiny tiny cheat. The bank bought a bday cake for one of our co-workers and today at lunch after eating my chicken salad and 3 small dill pickles I had a sliver (no literally it was like barely one bite) of cake. I actually took tiny bites so that it would seem like I got a whole piece but I am not even going to count it, it was sooo small. I was very proud of myself. I am hoping this new found will power will stick for good .

Funny: I just found out that there is a tear in the shirt I am wearing behind the arm and my co-worker pointed it out. Hell, she probably thinks that my arms are too big for the shirt and  it ripped!!! haha actually I think I remember from a while back leaning against a nail that was protruding out somewhere and it ripped this shirt. I forgot all about it and now I have been walking around exposed! Good times!

4 comments:

  1. No explosive news = good. You know what explosive news means - it means Explosive Man is nearby and nobody wants that! And you little sleeze - letting it all hang out...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and are you and Mary coming to Chicago? And where is your BYOC? HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on not cheating! so tough to do, *pats on back*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!