Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!

Well this is just a short post to show off my lovely award from Carmen aka I'm with the Band! I kinda feel like this is cheating a bit cuz she didn't really name anyone but gave it to everyone who has commented on her blog! He he....but I need another award, my one and only is getting lonely people!!!! I need some awards! I am fun, sweet, enjoy long walks on the beach and am award material, just lettin ya know for future reference. So here it is!

The Rules for this award:




1. When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you the award in a new post.

Thanks Carmen! I really enjoy reading your blog and you are amusing to boot! :)


2. Name 10 things that make you happy.

1. Seeing the weight on the scale go down

2. Eating yummy food
3. Good music

4. When my hubby is sweet to me

5. The weekend

6. Friends

7. Hot shower
8. Good show/movie to watch
9. Yummy food (can ya tell I am an addict?)
10. Getting new clothes that look decent!


3. Pass this award on to 10 bloggers & inform them

Yeah I am with you Carmen, I don't like this part plus I feel there is more than 10 of my peeps that could use the award so I will do the same! If you commented on my blog before feel free to accept this award as a token of my appreciation for your support/care/suggestion/etc! Have a super good day!

4 comments:

  1. Girl - if you answer my BYOC questions on Friday you can have the ho-bag award from my blog! It's the cutest award out there and you don't have to give it to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I am opposite, I don't like awards. So many rules to follow!! I am a follow-my-own-rules type of gal. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Drazil, I will do the BYOC questions! Ho-bag award here I come!

    haha@Janelle. You go girl! Tell it like it is! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! Appreciate it!